Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (or “Terms”) carefully before using Content available on klwp.erikbucik.com (“Website”) operated by Erik Bucik (“I”, “Me”, or “My”).
Your access to and use of My Content is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others ("You" or "Your") who access or use the Content. By accessing or using the Content You agree to be bound by these Terms. If You disagree with any part of the terms then You may not access the Content.
My Website allows You to directly obtain certain komponents, graphics, information, or other material ("Content").
Your License to Use the Content
I give You a personal, worldwide license to use the Content provided to You. This license enables You to use and enjoy the benefit of the Content as provided by Me, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
You can modify and/or share Content obtained by Me, provided that You meet the following conditions:
- KLWP wallpapers are My work, protected by copyright (or any other licence when stated so). You are free to modify them for personal use but not allowed to share them or their derivatives in any way or form except by sharing screenshots/images and a link from where You obtained them (Website or Google Play listing).
- Material Themes are My work, based on apps owned by others. You are free to modify them for personal use but not allowed to share them or their derivatives in any way or form except by sharing screenshots/images and a link from where you obtained them (Website or Google Play listing).
- Weather Komponents are made for You to use and modify in any of Your works. Attribution is not required.
- Material Komponents are My work, protected by copyright. You are free to modify them for personal use but not allowed to share them or their derivatives in any way or form except by sharing screenshots/images and a link from where You obtained them (Website or Google Play listing).
- Kustom Blueprints are meant for You to learn from and further use/utilize that knowledge in Your works. Published under BSD-3-Clause open source license.
Nothing in the Terms gives You a right to share, distribute or redistribute My Content in any other way. You also do not have the right to present My Content as Your own.
Any feedback, comments, or suggestions You may provide regarding My Content is entirely voluntary and I will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as I see fit and without any obligation to You.
Ending These Terms
You may end Your legal agreement with Me at any time by deleting, removing and/or uninstalling all the Content I have provided to You.
Links To Other Web Sites
My Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Me. I have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that I shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
I reserve the right, at My sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material I will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at My sole discretion.
Last updated May 31, 2020